Some of my recent publications/talks
- "Design and Performance Evaluation of Multispectral Sensing Algorithms on CPU, GPU, and FPGA", V. V. Menon, S. Siddiqui, S. Rao, A. Schmidt, M. French, V. Chirayath and A. Li, IEEE Aerospace 2021
- "Fight Club: Maturing Defense in Depth Obfuscation Techniques", V. V. Menon, U. Sharma, S. Roshanisefat, S. Shukla, A. Schmidt, M. French, P. Beerel, and P. Nuzzo, GOMACTech Conference 2021
- "Emulating and Verifying Sensing, Computation, and Communication in Distributed Remote Sensing Systems", Matthew French, Marco Paolieri, Vivek Menon, Andrew Schmdit, IGARSS 2020 - 2020 IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, Waikoloa, Hawaii, 2020
- "Logic Obfuscation: Modeling Attack Resiliency", V. V. Menon, G. Kolhe, J. Fifty, A. Schmidt, J. Monson, M. French, Y. Hu, P. Beerel, and P. Nuzzo, GOMACTech Conference 2020
- "System-Level Framework for Logic Obfuscation with Quantified Metrics for Evaluation", V. V. Menon, G. Kolhe, A. Schmidt, J. Monson, M. French, Y. Hu, P. Beerel, and P. Nuzzo, IEEE Secure Development Conference 2019
- "Constellations in the Cloud: Virtualizing Remote Sensing Systems", Andrew Schmidt, Vivek Venugopalan, Marco Paolieri, and Matthew French, IGARSS 2019 - 2019 IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, Yokohama, Japan, 2019
- "Quantifying Security and Overheads for Obfuscation of Integrated Circuits", V. Venugopalan, G. Kolhe, A. Schmidt, J. Monson, M. French, Y. Hu, P. Beerel, and P. Nuzzo, GOMACTech Conference 2019
- "Thin Wing EMA – System on Chip with Synchronized TRust and Assurance (SaSTRA)", P. Kshirsagar and V. Venugopalan, GOMACTech Conference 2019
- "Surveying the Hardware Trojan Threat Landscape for the Internet-of-Things", V. Venugopalan and C. D. Patterson, Springer Journal of Hardware and Systems Security, 2(2):131–141, Jun 2018.
- "Architectural Refinements for Enhancing Trust and Securing Cyber-Physical Systems", V. Venugopalan and C. D. Patterson, IEEE International Conference on Advanced and Trusted Computing (ATC), pages 1509–1516, San Francisco, CA, August 2017.
- Nvidia Developer Spotlight featuring my work on GPU acceleration in applications such as Deep Learning, CFD, sensor perception, and computational electromagnetics. Published May 3, 2017
- "Deep Learning for Automated Occlusion Edge Detection in RGB-D Frames", S. Sarkar, V. Venugopalan, K. Reddy, J. Ryde, N. Jaitly, and M. Giering, Journal of Signal Processing Systems, 88(2):205–217, Aug 2016.
- "Detecting and Thwarting Hardware Trojan Attacks in Cyber-Physical Systems", V. Venugopalan, C. D. Patterson, and D. M. Shila, 2016 IEEE Conference on Communications and Network Security (CNS): International Workshop on Cyber-Physical Systems Security (CPS-Sec) , Philadelphia, PA
- "Anomaly Detection and Fault Disambiguation in Large Flight Data: A Multi-modal Deep Autoencoder Approach", K. Reddy, S. Sarkar, V. Venugopalan, and M. Giering, 2016 Annual Conference of the Prognostics and Health Management Society, Denver, CO. [Best Paper nomination]
- "Applying Deep Learning for Prognostic Health Monitoring of Aerospace and Building Systems", K. Reddy, V. Venugopalan and M. Giering, ACM SIGKDD Workshop on Machine Learning for Prognostics and Health Management (ML for PHM 2016), San Francisco, CA
- "Unraveling the Security Puzzle: A Distributed Framework to Build Trust in FPGAs", D. M. Shila, V. Venugopalan, and C. D Patterson, 9th International Conference on Network and System Security (NSS 2015), New York, NY. [Best Paper Award]
My Google Scholar profile Link